PT Benefits Billing Coordinator
|Salary Range:||$12-$14/hr, DOE|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Great Opportunity for a PT/flexible schedule in the HR field!|
Do you have an eagle-eye for details? Do you enjoy working with numbers? We are seeking a part-time (approx. 20 hrs. per week) Benefits Billing Coordinator to support our internal benefits department.
Xenium is an HR consulting and employer services company committed to developing great employers. Xenium has proven to be the right fit for Northwest-based employers who seek personal and progressive HR solutions. An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Xenium promotes a productive and collaborative team environment for all employees. We offer a dynamic culture with ongoing professional development.
|Duties:||The Benefits Billing Coordinator will be responsible for reconciling monthly insurance carrier invoices for accuracy and timely payment while working closely with both Benefits and Accounting departments by preforming the following duties.|
1. Maintaining control of reconciliations for 250 accounts from 15 carriers. (Approximately 48 hours’ work over two weeks of each month; remaining weeks will be fewer hours)
2. Updating billing spreadsheets in preparation for the following month’s invoices.
3. Running and reviewing reports for new hires, enrollment changes, and terminations.
4. Noting changes on monthly invoices and calculating differences in premiums due.
5. Assisting supervisor in communicating missing adjustments from each carrier.
6. Completing check request forms accurately and submitting in advance of due date for each invoice.
|Qualifications:||• One year of related experience required.|
• Exceptional attention to detail is required.
• Must have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must have advanced demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to work independently.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Must demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.